I am soooo incredibly sorry about not having posted at all today!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll just breeze through what happened yesterday after my last post all the way through today.
As you already know, I went with my friend to youth group!!!! It was sooo much fun (and may or may not have involved a cherry limeade from sonic =P). I spent the night there and came back eaaaarly this morning and did pilates =P. After that, I made up a pot of extra-strong coffee for a mocha protein smoothie and got started on today’s school work.
Lunch today was pretty much exactly the same as yesterday’s (just because it was soooo yummy =P, so I won’t go into details about it.
Then, I went to confirmation class, which was also pretty good!!!!!
Today, I bought some new stuff that I’m really excited about:
- Aria Vanilla Protein for Women (new protein flavor!!! I can use this one in fruit shakes too!!!!)
- 3 Pria PowerBars (in Chocolate Peanut Crunch, French Vanilla Crisp, and Mint Chocolate Cookie.)
- A cottage cheese breakfast thing with cottage cheese on one side and a little container of fresh strawberries to mix into it!
- Progresso Reduced Sodium Chicken Gumbo (which I already ate….sooo good! All of the Progresso soups that I have tried taste so fresh!!!!)
- Fig Newtons!!!!!! (haven’t had these in YEARS!!!)
Well, I’m about to go to bed, because I have to be at the airport at 11 PM to pick my dad up. Let’s just pray that he makes all of his connections and actually arrives.
See ya’ soon! =D